Sunday 6 July 2014

REVIEW: Bobino Cord Wrap (small)



I got this little gadget for Christmas last year and I've used it ever since. The Bobino Cord Wrap is a thin, flexible material used to wind your cords around, for the small one (which is what I have) is used for ear buds. I have mine in Lime, but there is a total of 6 different colors. This retails for $2.95 and mine was purchased from Indigo. In my opinion I totally think this is worth the money because it's inexpensive, good quality and convenient to have. Since I had this I've never had a problem with tangles cords in my bag...Serious life saver! I recommend this to everyone and this is also a
great stocking stuffer for those electronic lovers or anyone! 

HOW TO USE (btw this is really easy!):
Hook the end of the wire closest to the earphone jack into the small indent.
Wrap the cord around bringing it into the loops each time.
VOILA! It's that easy!

               

                                    




  ~xoxo, omg-pandas




No comments:

Post a Comment