Sunday 4 January 2015

REVIEW: Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks (MINI) (Carnation and Cozy Mauve)



 Obviously another review for you guys :) So I purchased these sample Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks for $0.99 each. Let me just say I hate ordering lipsticks from Avon because their swatches are nothing like the actual product. But back to the review, I really love these lipsticks, they're super pigmented and smooth and come in loads of different colors! I have two colors, which are Cozy Mauve and Carnation. I guess I can't speak for the entire line of lipsticks since some colors might be formulated differently than these. I really love these but I have to wear a lip balm underneath because it can be a bit drying on my lips. As much as I love these lipsticks I think you can find cheaper ones at the drugstore since these can run at a pretty high price. But if you're really into lipsticks and are willing spend a tiny bit more then I really recommend these and I would give them a go. Also,
Top: Carnation; Bottom: Cozy Mauve
if you are not pleased with the product, you can send it back to Avon and get a refund. 

OVERALL RATING: 3/5
I am quite upset with the swatches given in the book and how they did not look at all like the lipsticks I received. But the lipsticks itself give off beautiful pigmentation and the finish is stunning.        




 ~xoxo, omg-pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment