Sunday 31 August 2014

REVIEW: Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash

Another review! So this is about a new body wash I tried out which is the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash (woah that's a looong name). I used this body wash when my skin was in the worst condition ever! It was dry, flaky and itchy! So I tried this because I can always trust Aveeno and this saved my skin! I mean it was better than it was before. Sorry I don't have any before and after pictures of my skin because I didn't think the results would be so great. This body wash lathers up really fast and easily, and it's extremely moisturizing at the same time. The consistency is a gel like and almost slimy texture. I recommend this to people who have dry skin or itchy skin (eczema) because it is extremely gentle. Also, this is a bit pricey at $13.99 but if you can go to Costco and find the 3 pack then go for that one because it's only $14.99 for three bottles!





~xoxo, omg-pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment