Sunday 31 August 2014

7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My least expensive is my ELF Eyeliner which was only $0.99! My most expensive is my MAC Kohl Eyeliner.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a love/hate with my L'oreal Lash Extending Mascara because I always get beautiful results buuut sometimes it smudges under my eyes. (panda eyes)
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Like which beauty products taste good, or has a delicious color? 
My most delicious tasting product is Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.
My most delicious looking product is Benefit ChaCha Tint and Posie Tint.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I neglect eyeliner because it takes so much work to get it even.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I feel like a bold lip color does, so any bold lip product I own.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Self-confidence.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Blush! Or gift cards to any store (like Target or Sephora).

No comments:

Post a Comment