Sunday 31 August 2014

REVIEW: Vaseline Lip Therapy- Original




 This review is on the Vaseline Lip Therapy, in the original formula. I believe this comes in Cocoa Butter and Rosy Lips.
If I am being completely honest then I must say that this is exactly like the original Vaseline (sold in the larger tub). This has one extra ingredient which is "Yellow 5 Lake". This moisturizes my lips exactly as the original Vaseline Jelly does. The only difference I see between the two product is the color and consistency (Lip Therapy is thicker). I have to say that this does moisturize my lips very well and is my favorite lip balm at the moment. Also, the packaging is so frickin' adorable! The packaging did influence my purchasing of the product A LOT! I would give this product a go because it's very inexpensive (around $1-2) and after you're finished with you can refill it with anything! Perhaps more Vaseline. I included pictures of the product on the left and swatched it on my hand. As you can see in the last picture, it goes on completely clear :)


OVERALL RATING: 4/5
-Good product, moisturizing, inexpensive, nice packaging
-Same as original, nothing special (no wow factor)

No comments:

Post a Comment