Thursday 28 August 2014

REVIEW: Billie Cosmetics Radiant Blusher (Rose)


I purchased this blush months ago from Dollar Tree, I bought because it's only a dollar and didn't think I would actually use it as a blush. When I got home I swatched it and it was very chalky and white, but then I applied on my cheeks with my Elf Studio Stipple Brush and it was absolutely gorgeous! It appears more pigmented on the cheek rather than the hand. This comes in three shades which are Rose, Coral, and Barbie (I think). This one looked the most natural and looked best with my skintone. I am planning to pick up Coral next time I go to Dollar Tree because it looked quite nice. I wouldn't purchase Barbie myself because it has a very bright purple undertone. Now these blushes are reasonably pigmented and are at a great price but the quality isn't what I look for in a blush. It doesn't really go on smooth and the formula isn't buttery at all. This blush is actually quite easy to blend so I don't 
 really mind the fact that it doesn't go on so smooth. Something that really bothers me about the packaging is that feels and look cheap and I feel like the plastic is going to break. Also, there is no information what so ever on the product itself, only on the cardboard it came with so that pretty annoying.

OVERALL RATING: 2/5
-Really inexpensive
-Decent pigmentation 
-Blendable
-Formula sucks
-Packaging sucks
-Smells bad (but not once applied to the face)


No comments:

Post a Comment