Sunday 31 August 2014

REVIEW: Baby Lips Electric (Strike a Rose-95)

In my other Baby Lips Review (Dr.Rescue in Berry Soft) I mentioned that I didn't like the formula or how it didn't moisturize my lips. Well that's exactly how I feel about this one, I find it drying and the color extenuated the lines and dryness of my lips. I believe there are 6 colors in the line, and two of them are completely sheer. I have to say the pigmentation of these are amazing and if you are a fan of the original Baby Lips line or any other line that isn't Dr. Rescue, I think you will enjoy this one too. It may just be my lip type or something about how the formula doesn't work for me, but remember no ones skin/lip type is the same! So this is a hit or miss kind of product and this is fairly inexpensive so I would at least give it a go! :) 





~xoxo, omg-pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment